Feel empowered to boost your total body wellness and experience potential benefits, such as:
- Better body composition
- Symptom relief from refractory conditions, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), migraines and fibromyalgia
- Heightened energy and more productive sleep
- Radiant hair, skin and nails
- Increased resiliency in mental and emotional health
- Optimal immune system support
Power Couples Membership
If you are a couple interested in achieving long-term changes in your nutrition & wellness behaviors, our Power Couples Membership is for you! At To Have & To Nourish we realize behavior change can be really tough when trying to do it on your own. In fact, it can take up to 3 months for one single change to become a habit. That’s why, in order to provide the best care & support for our clients, we decided on a membership model for our services. This allows us to build deeper, more trusting relationships with our clients & gives them (i.e. YOU) the opportunity to access expert nutrition advice when you want it without being constrained to only a certain amount of sessions/time restrictions.
Our monthly membership can be discontinued at any time & includes:
- Unlimited in-person office or Telehealth sessions for nutrition counseling & education from a nutrition expert each month. – Note: Maximum counseling time is 1-hour per client for each scheduled visit
- Access to an online Client Portal for communication with your Registered Dietitian between appointments and educational materials. – Note: Includes access to personal Food and Lifestyle Journals with consistent review and individualized comments from your Dietitian
- Body composition analysis (for in-person appointments only)
- Meal plans and shopping lists (as appropriate) based on your personal nutrition needs, medical history and culinary skills/motivation.
- Reputable supplement recommendations with online dispensary that provides refill reminders.
- Admission to our online Facebook Nourishing Confidence Support Group for those that may benefit from receiving support and ideas from others in similar situations.
- FREE admission to monthly workshops/programs
- 1-hour per month guided grocery shop visits with your Dietitian (as requested)