The company’s mission is to provide person-centered nutrition therapy for individuals in preparation for special occasions, such as weddings, proms and reunions, to help them transform into their best selves and live healthy ever after.
Individuals preparing for these events are at a unique disposition to jump start their wellness goals due to:
- Additional lifestyle motivation and the desire for improved quality of life to fully enjoy the occasion
- The need for sound and reliable nutrition/wellness advice in a potentially stressful time that can impact healthful decision-making skills
To Have & To Nourish is a “true match” for those looking to make healthy and sustainable lifestyle changes and commits to providing every client with evidence-based nutrition therapy tailored to the individual. Motivation and behavior change for each client is encouraged through mindfulness, unmatched accountability, and practical advice that cultivates body positivity and nourishment.
Feel empowered to boost your total body wellness and experience potential benefits, such as:
- Better body composition
- Symptom relief from refractory conditions, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), migraines and fibromyalgia
- Heightened energy and more productive sleep
- Radiant hair, skin and nails
- Increased resiliency in mental and emotional health
- Blood sugar stabilization
- Improved metabolic lab markers and cholesterol levels
Do yourself a “wedding favor!” Look & feel your best on your big day with To Have & To Nourish: Expert Nutrition and Priority Event Wellness. Enjoy a FREE “First-Look” phone call to talk one-on-one with our Registered Dietitian about your vision, wellness goals and motivation to determine if our services are “a perfect match” for you!
If you are a current and/or former client, please let us know if we succeeded in fulfilling our company mission by writing us a testimonial.
If you are interested, please request forms here. Any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 908-399-9213.